1.12.10

My loved Toasters






The first time I saw a toaster graffiti I liked it very much because of the image in itself but also because I immediately understood its meaning or anyway I gave a meaning to it straight away.
The message this image want to communicate to me is clear: the Toaster is the government, the system, we are the toasts, slices of bread to be toasted in the toaster.
Cynic representation, but one of the thousands political representations you can see in London.
I saw some of them outside Uk, they are probably everywhere.
They bring a negative message but they are very happy and colorful images that inspire us not to surrender and to fight for our freedom.
                                                                                               

   
     






http://shoutoutyouremotions.blogspot.co.uk/ 2010-2013 is owed by Roberta Meloni useless otherwise stated. Commercial or private use of the photos without written consent is prohibited. 

No comments: